ENERGY SAVINGS FOR MADISON BUSINESSES
There are currently Green Madison incentives still available, but projects must be completed before August 31. There are also financing options available and if you are interested in these options please continue with the standard application process.
As a Madison business, you want to be as lean, green, and savvy as possible to attract clientele and ensure the health and longevity of your business. With Green Madison, you can act on these intentions AND profit from them. Businesses that save energy also save money.
How does it work?
- LEARN: Meet with a Green Madison staff person to have your questions answered and to discuss energy-saving ideas for your property. Then, contact a participating contractor to further define and estimate your project costs.
- APPLY: Work with Green Madison and your financial institution to secure financing.
- UPGRADE: Use Green Madison contractors to complete recommendations. Example projects include: lighting, boilers, refrigeration equipment, ventilation systems, laundry equipment, etc.
- ENJOY: Start saving energy and money.
What are the benefits?
- Financing Assistance: Offer low interest financing through Summit Credit Union.
- Perks & incentives: Improve your bottom line. Financial incentives from Green Madison and Focus on Energy are available to further reduce the cost of implementing energy-efficiency projects.
- Performance: With Green Madison's help, your building and equipment work how they're supposed to: efficiently, quietly, and effectively. Studies have also shown that employee productivity is higher in work spaces that are energy efficient than those that are not.
It's all about making it easy and affordable for your businesses to implement energy-efficiency projects that will save energy and money day after day, year after year. Get started by completing and submitting the Commercial Interest Form.