2013 Fresh Air Craft Fair
Date: May 11th 2013, 10am – 3pm Rain or Shine
Location: Elver Park, 1250 McKenna Boulevard, Madison, WI 53719
What is the Madison Parks Fresh Air Craft Fair?
Madison Parks is pleased to host the Fresh Air Craft Fair on May 11th, from 10am-3pm. Local artists and craft vendors will be showcasing and selling their original works including jewelry, pottery, paper goods, glass works, and other handmade items.
Kids: There will be plenty of activities for kids including spring themed kid’s crafts. The Wisconsin Kiter’s Club will be flying kites for demonstration, as well as hosting a kite making workshop, so kids can bring home their own kite creation. Also, Madison Parks hayrides will be available for $2 per person around Elver Park.
Food: Attendees will be able to purchase snacks from Curt’s Gourmet Popcorn and Jim’s Kettle Corn. The Santa Fe Food Cart will be serving burritos, tacos, and other southwest classics.
Music: Local folk/pop musician Adam Rostad will be performing from 12pm-3pm. This versatile artist creates original songs and unique covers in many different styles and genres. Don’t miss this up-and-coming artist!
Jackie Matelski Ceramics
- Jenny Blasen Pottery: Handmade stoneware pottery, coffee mugs, yarn bowls, ceramic plates, and soap dishes.
- Copper Heart Designs: Handmade jewelry created using a variety of metalsmithing techniques including etching, enameling, soldering and wirework.
- Makers Guild: Paper and Fiber Arts with a focus on eco crafts - felted crowns, whimsical up-cycled fiber critters, felted wool balls and blocks, pin cushions, journals and stationary
- Meredith Dillman: Watercolor fantasy art
- Danidorem: Handmade Eco-Friendly Jewelry
- JS Designs Studio: Custom children and infant clothing and accessories with comfort in mind
- Three Fates Design: Beaded art work
- Twisted Planet: Upcycled jewelry and crocheted stuffed animals
- Hazy Daze Glass: Unique handmade glass items
- One Thirty Jewelry: Handmade jewelry: Rough cut stones. Wood. Metalwork. Vintage chain. Organic. Asymmetrical. One of a kind.
- One Thirty Jewelry: Jewelry that combines metal techniques with traditional materials, including wood, semi-precious stones and vintage beads
- Shari Wittman: Paper creations including envelopes and note cards, as well as origami items
- Deirdre Adele Thompson: Beaded jewelry
- The Gourd Lady: Painted bird house gourds, butterfly houses, wood bird houses, and suet feeders, as well as solar garden art
- Mrs. Bow Wowz: Handmade dog treats
- Akarim African Enterprise: Hand woven baskets
- reVINYLized: Repurposed records created into fashionable jewelry, clocks, and other items.
- Randee’s Rock Gardens: Container gardens
- Aych: T-Shirt Design, Screen Printing, and Drawing
- N*Studio: Functional pottery/ceramics with a touch of color and whimsy. Textile goods, including handbags, quilts, and home accessories.
- ECE’s Candle’s: All-natural 100% Soy Candles
- Valora Vintage: Vintage rings and earrings, as well as hand blown glass ware
- Ashley Schultz: Handmade polymer clay sculpture and hand beaded glass/stone jewelry
- Selina De Haan: Beaded jewelry – Bracelets, earrings, and necklaces
- Bibi’s Arts: Handmade sterling silver, copper and brass jewelry
Parking will be available at Elver Park in parking lot adjacent to the Craft Fair as well as in the additional lot at Elver Park.
Arts and Craft Vendor Registration
If you are and artist or crafter interested in reserving a booth at this event, please follow the directions for registration.
Food Vendor Registration
Any vendor wishing to sell food at the Fresh Air Craft Fair, must fill out this online registration form and pay a $50 special event vending fee.
Contact Anne Whisner at Awhisner@cityofmadison.com or (608) 267-4919