Fresh Air Craft Fair Booth Reservation Information
May 11, 2013 10am-3pm
Elver Park, 1250 McKenna Boulevard, Madison, WI 53719
Criteria for Participation
Any artisan may reserve a 10x10 space at the Fresh Air Craft Fair to sell their products. All items must be handmade. The sale of commercial items, imports and novelties is not permitted.
Artisans wishing to reserve a space must do so ahead of time by registering online. Registration is $40 per space, with a maximum of two spaces per artisan. Registration does not include table or chairs. Official deadline for registration is Friday, May 3th 2013.
To register, fill out this online craft fair vendor registration form.
The number of participants at the Fresh Air Craft Fair in limited to a maximum of 50 participants. Participation is based on a first-come, first-served basis. If the registration limit is reached before the official deadline, a waiting list will be created and additional artisans requesting to participate will be notified of any openings.
After filling out the online registration form, vendors will need to make payment within 10 business days. Payments can be made by check or credit card (Visa and MasterCard only)
- Check: Make checks out to “City of Madison Treasurer.” Mail check to City of Madison Parks, c/o Fresh Air Craft Fair, 210 Martin Luther King, Jr, Blvd. Room 104, Madison, WI 53701
- Credit Card: You can pay by credit card over the phone (a Madison Parks representative will contact you to obtain your credit card information) or by stopping by the Parks Office at 210 MLK, Jr, Blvd, Room 104
If an artisan cancels, a refund will be given up to two weeks prior to the event.
Day of Event Details
Vendors selling at Madison Parks Fresh Air Craft Fair should check in at the registration table in the main parking lot at Elver Park. All artists and crafters must check in and set up by 9:45am. You will receive your booth space location at check in.
8:00am-9:45am Registration and set up
10:00am Madison Parks Fresh Air Craft Fair begins
3:00pm Event ends
3:00-4:00pm Clean up/break down
- Electrical hook ups are not available
- Access to water or other utilities are not available
- Bathrooms will be available during the event
- Each booth will be 10 X 10 feet. Table and chairs are not provided. If you need more space, one additional adjoining space may be rented.
- Artisans are responsible for collection of sales tax. City Parks is not responsible for money or crafts owned by exhibitors.
- All participants are expected to remain until the end of the arts and crafts show.
- Participants must clean booth area of all trash before departing. Unsold items must be taken with you.
- Please note this event takes place in a parking lot with no shelter from the elements so you may consider bringing a pop up tent or umbrella.