Equitable Development Report review: Economic Development Committee
The Equitable Development report, authored by Planning Division staff, was introduced at Common Council on August 6, 2019 and is now in the City’s officially review process. The report investigates factors potentially leading to gentrification and displacement, and recommends strategies to minimize and mitigate impacts associated with new growth in historically more affordable neighborhoods. The following boards, commissions and committees will review the report and provide advisory recommendations. It will return to the Common Council for possible acceptance on November 5, 2019.
- Economic Development Committee (8/21/19, MMB room 206)
- Equal Opportunities Commission (9/12/19, MMB room 206)
- Housing Strategy Committee (9/26/19, MMB room 302)
- Community Development Block Grant Committee (10/3/19, MMB room 153)
- Plan Commission (10/14/19, CCB room 201)
- Common Council (11/5/19, CCB room 201)