Helpful Guide for Housing Providers
Housing Assistance Payment
- Housing Assistance Payment (HAP) Contract must be signed and returned to CDA with a copy of signed lease within 60 days of start of lease
- No payments can be made until HAP, and signed lease are returned to the office
- Copies of all five and fourteen day eviction notices, must be mailed or faxed to the Section 8 office
- To change address and ownership information, please notify the office right away so there is no delay in receiving your monthly HAP payment
Housing Quality Standards (HQS) Inspections
- Smoke Alarm Ordinance Information
- All landlords are required to get their tenants signatures each year on the following form:
Smoke Alarm Requirements for Owners & Tenants
Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Federal money is available to fix lead paint problems in your home or property
- Money Available to Fix Lead-Based Paint Hazards in Your Property
- All landlords must be handing out lead-based paint booklet and disclosure form.
Focus on Energy Program
- Affordable Multifamily Energy Efficiency Services
- Focus On Energy Multifamily Energy Savings Program
- Multifamily Energy Savings Program
Si usted desea hablar en Español con un miembro del personal de la CDA, favor de llamar al (608) 266-4868.
Provee su nombre y un numero de teléfono de contacto.
Un miembro del personal de la CDA entonces devolverá su llamada usando un servicio de interpretación telefónica.