Public Health Updates
Get the latest health updates on COVID-19, including social distancing recommendations and what to do if you are sick or exposed, from Public Health Madison & Dane County.
Many testing options are available in and around Madison. See community testing options.
City Service Updates
- Most city offices are now open. View service updates or contact individual agencies with any questions.
- Madison Public Libraries, Monona Terrace, and Madison Senior Center are open
- It is now a federal law to wear a facemask properly at transfer points shelters, and while boarding, riding and leaving all Metro buses.
- Refuse and recycling pickup starts at 6:30 am. Residents should have their carts out for collection before that time on their normal collection day.
- City residents seeking help with financial concerns due to the COVID-19 pandemic can contact a new, free Financial Resources Hotline to be connected to financial assistance resources.