The City of Madison is committed to keeping you informed of updates, services, and resources available for residents during its response to COVID-19. Messages are communicated by e-newsletters and text messages, available in both English and Spanish to subscribers with the latest information, changes to City services and resources to stay connected. We invite you to give us feedback through the form at the bottom of this page to share ways we can improve the newsletter. Sign up for the newsletter, and text alerts in English and Spanish.
- Feb. 9, 2021: Emergency Order No. 13 in Effect, Vaccine Information You Need to Know
- Jan. 11, 2021: Emergency Order No. 12, Winter Outdoor Activities
- Nov. 25, 2020: Thanksgiving Edition
- Nov. 18, 2020: COVID Recovery Dashboard Launched
- Nov. 17, 2020: No Indoor Gatherings: Public Health Issues New Order
- *Newsletters older than five months prior are archived and available upon request.