Brush Collection Completed for 2019
Residents with brush should take material to a drop-off site.
Curbside brush collection is over for 2019.
Residents should not place brush to the curb again until regular curbside collection resumes in the spring of 2020.
Residents with brush for disposal should take the material to one of the City of Madison drop-off sites.
The sites are located at 1501 W. Badger Rd and 4602 Sycamore Ave. The sites are open 8:30am to 4:30pm and until 8:00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Those hours will remain in effect until Sunday, December 8. Beginning on Monday, December 9, the drop-off sites transition to winter availability.
The drop-off sites have the following restrictions:
- Proof of Madison residency is required in order to use the drop-off sites.
- Residents are restricted to one trip a day.
- Brush loads are restricted to approximately 5’ x 8’, meaning the load would fit into the bed of a standard pickup truck or small trailer.
- Contractors may not use the Sycamore or Badger drop-off sites.
Contractors and individuals with brush loads larger than what can be delivered to the Sycamore or Badger sites can take their brush to the brush processing center at 121 E. Olin Ave. More information regarding the brush processing center, including the processing fees and mulch prices, can be found on the Streets Division website.
Additional information regarding brush collection and other Streets Division services can be found on the Streets Division website, or by calling the Streets Division. Residents who live west of S. Park Street can call the west side Streets office at 608-266-4681, and residents east of South Park Street, including the isthmus, should call 608-246-4532.
- Bryan Johnson, 608-267-2626, email@example.com