CORRECTION: Streets Division Drop-off Sites Winter Hours Change
Winter drop-off site hours begin at close of business on Friday, December 3, 2021
The Streets Division drop-off sites’s change to winter hours will be later than previously announced.
Winter drop-off sites hours will begin at the close of business on Friday, December 3, 2021.
Drop-off Sites Schedule for Monday, November 29, 2021 to Friday, December 3, 2021
The drop-off sites at 1501 W. Badger Rd, 402 Sycamore Ave, and 402 South Point Rd, will be open for extended hours until December 3, 2021.
Here is the schedule for the final week:
- Monday, November 29: 7:30am to 2:45pm
- Tuesday, November 30: 7:30am to 7:00pm
- Wednesday, December 1: CLOSED
- Thursday, December 2: 7:30am to 7:00pm
- Friday, December 3: 7:30am to 2:45pm
Winter Hours Schedule
At close of business on Friday, December 3, 2021, the drop-off sites will change to winter hours.
During winter hours, only 1501 W. Badger Rd and 4602 Sycamore Ave. drop-off sites are open. The site at 402 South Point Rd will be closed.
Below is the schedule for the drop-off sites for the first eight days of winter hours:
- Saturday, December 4: CLOSED
- Sunday, December 5: CLOSED
- Monday, December 6: 7:30am to 2:30pm
- Tuesday, December 7: 7:30am to 2:30pm
- Wednesday, December 8: CLOSED
- Thursday, December 9: 7:30am to 2:30pm
- Friday, December 10: 7:30am to 2:30pm
- Saturday, December 11: CLOSED
The drop-off sites will remain on winter hours until April 2022.
Additional information about the Streets Division services is available at www.cityofmadison.com/Streets.