Metro Transit Operates Reduced Service on Thursday, November 27 and Friday, November 28
Monday, November 24, 2014 - 12:14pm
Buses follow Holiday schedules on Thanksgiving Day, and Saturday schedules on the Day After Thanksgiving.
Thursday, November 27
Metro follows HOLIDAY schedules on Thanksgiving Day on Thursday, November 27. Holiday schedules are available in the Ride Guide or at the links below:
- These are the only routes that will operate on Thanksgiving.
- No UW Campus service.
- Customer Service Hours: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Friday, November 28
Metro follows SATURDAY schedules on the day after Thanksgiving on Friday, November 28. SATURDAY schedules are available in the Ride Guide or at the links below:
2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 13, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 30, 32, 36, 40, 50, 51, 59, 63, 67, 68, and 78
- Routes 80 and 84 operate Weekday Recess Schedules.
- Routes 84, 55 and 75 follow regular Weekday Schedules.
- Customer Service Hours: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Standing paratransit rides are canceled on Thursday, November 27 and Friday, November 28. Riders must schedule a casual ride to travel on these dates. Rides are eligible according to reduced schedules. To book a casual ride, please call Metro Customer Service at 608-266-4466.
Routes 80, 81, 82 and 84 follow reduced schedules on the UW Campus from Wednesday, November 26 through Saturday, November 29. Details can be found in the Ride Guide or at mymetrobus.com/uw
For more information, contact the Metro customer service center at 608-266-4466 or email@example.com. Find all Holiday schedules at mymetrobus.com/schedules/holidays
- Metro Transit Customer Service, 608-266-4466, firstname.lastname@example.org