Spring Election Sample Ballots Available
Voters can view a sample ballot for their address on the MyVote Wisconsin website.
The Spring Election is on Apr. 5, 2022.
Several offices are up for election on April 5:
- Court of Appeals Judge, District 4
- Dane County Circuit Court Judge: Five branch seats
- Dane County Board Supervisor: 37 seats elected based on district
- Board Member: school districts within the City of Madison boundary
- Madison Metropolitan School District: Seats 3, 4, and 5
- DeForest Area School District: Two at-large seats for Village of Windsor representation area and three at-large seats for Village of DeForest representation area
- McFarland: Three at-large seats
- Middleton/Cross Plains: Area I, Area III, and Area IV seats
- Monona Grove School District: Two at-large seats
- Sun Prairie Area School District: Three at-large seats
- Verona: Portion 2 seat, one at-large seat
- Waunakee Community School District: One at-large seat for Towns of Dane and Springfield representation area, two at-large seats for Village of Waunakee representation area
You can find a sample ballot for your address at www.MyVote.WI.gov.
Many polling places have changed because of redistricting. Postcards were sent out to voters in areas impacted by polling place changes. We encourage voters to confirm their polling place before heading out to vote on April 5. You can look up your polling place address using the MyVote Wisconsin website or go to www.cityofmadison.com/WhereDoIVote.
- Maribeth Witzel-Behl, (608) 266-4601, firstname.lastname@example.org