Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
The Common Council offices are closed to the public until further notice. To reach Council staff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Kwasi Obeng at (608) 245-5793 for any issues that require immediate assistance. Messages will be checked on a daily basis.
Note, many meetings have been cancelled or are being held using other methods. Check the Weekly Meeting Schedule for status updates.
View all impacts to City service on the City's COVID-19 website.
Today's Meeting Schedule View Meeting Schedule »
Sunday, March 29
There are no City of Madison meetings scheduled today.
Current Council Meeting Agenda
Common Council Meeting
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Via Virtual Meeting – click on agenda for instructions
- Consent Agenda Exclusion List
Upcoming Council Meeting
Common Council Meeting
Tuesday, April 21, 2020
Location To Be Updated
- Agenda (posted by 4/17/20)
Current Issues View All Issues »New Alder Orientation Sessions 2019 New Alder Orientation Session: Common Council Saturday, April 13, 2019 Link to Video Link to Materials New Alder Orientation Session: City Attorney's Office Monday, April 15, 2019 Link to Video Link to Materials New Alder Orientation Session: Transportation Department Saturday, April 27, 2019 Link to Video Link to Materials New Alder …
Updates View All Updates »
- 3/28 Alder Rummel, District 6 Updates: Voting Update
- 3/28 Alder Verveer, District 4 Updates: Poll Workers Urgently Needed and Absentee Voting Reminders
- 3/27 Alder Heck, District 2 Updates: Updates & Week of March 30 Meetings of Interest for District 2
- 3/27 Alder McKinney, District 1 Updates: District 1 Community Announcements
Blog View All Posts »
- 3/28 Alder Evers, District 13 Blog: COVID-19 Update: Emergency Alert
- 3/27 Alder Evers, District 13 Blog: COVID-19 Update: Staying The Course
- 3/27 District 19 Blog: Madison Yards at Hill Farms Project Block 4 Presentation
- 3/27 District 19 Blog: How To Register and Vote Absentee & Poll Workers Needed and 2020 Census
News Releases View All News »
- 03/24 City of Madison Actions on Coronavirus: Updated March 24
- 03/18 Mayor Satya Rhodes-Conway's Statement on Local Business with Regards to COVID-19
- 03/17 Changes to City Services and Paid Leave in Response to COVID-19
- 03/03 Council Communications Survey / Comunicaciones del Consejo Común de Madison