Check the status of City meetings, public buildings, and other services that have been impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Find your polling place, register to vote, learn about voter ID and more!
In an effort to accommodate the community and respond to recent events, all on-street metered and time-limit parking restrictions will be relaxed, effective 8:00 am on Wednesday, March 18th through Sunday, April 5th, 2020.
We recognize that for many of our customers, this is a time of enormous personal and financial stress, so we are working to do what we can to minimize that stress in the days and weeks ahead.
News Releases View all news »
- 03/27 Street Closure--Old Sauk Road
- 03/27 County Executive, Madison Mayor: Coronavirus Spreading, Everyone Needs to Isolate Now
- 03/27 Sounds of Spring: Engineering Changes Mowing Approach
- 03/27 Complete the Census and Encourage Others to Join You!
- 03/26 New Data Dashboard of Dane County COVID-19 Information
- 03/26 Mayor Rhodes-Conway's Statement Regarding COVID-19 and Protecting the Homeless
- 03/26 Voters in Need of a Witness