Get the latest Employee Updates, information on working from home, policies, and data related to COVID-19.
Multicultural Affairs Committee
The Multicultural Affairs Committee (MAC) is comprised of City of Madison employees and charged with addressing issues of concern to City of Madison employees from historically underrepresented racial and ethnic groups.
- To exchange information and ideas relating to workplace diversity and inclusion.
- To set goals and make recommendations for providing equal opportunities and an inclusive working environment.
- To develop support networks for employees who identify with historically underrepresented racial and ethnic groups.
- To serve as a resource for the Mayor, departments, and agencies as they work toward meeting diversity goals.
- To support activities that celebrate diversity, multicultural awareness, and engagement of all employees.
Any City employee may seek membership after attending two meetings. Meetings are open to the public, and all employees are welcome to attend.
|Meets:||3rd Wednesday of Month; 11:30 am|
|Agency:||Department of Civil Rights
|Authority:||Madison General Ordinance (MGO) 33.27|
|Vice Chair:||Mahanth Joishy|
(left to right) Tracy Lomax, Melissa Gombar, Binta Ceesay, Byron Bishop, Amy Deming, Karl Van Lith, Neeyati Shah, Nancy Saiz, Michael Miller, Carla Garces, Deon Carruthers, Mahanth Joishy
- Deon Carruthers
- David Coy
- Amy Deming
- Carla Garces
- Mahanth Joishy
- Michael Miller
- Nancy Saiz
- Tariq Saqqaf
- Neeyati Shah
- Lindsay Bessick
- Garfield Cunningham
- Norman Davis
- Siera Garcia
- Melissa Gombar
- Erin Hillson
- Jerrett Jones
- Hailey Krueger
- Tracy Lomax