The City of Madison is committed to a purchasing system that provides quality, integrity, and competition. It is the intent of the City to minimize the cost of government by making economical acquisitions of quality goods and services that will ensure efficient operation of City Government.
City bid opportunities are published on two internet bid distribution networks.
We do not maintain an in-house bidders’ list and will not send bid notices or documents by mail or fax. To make sure you receive future bid or quote opportunities, subscribe to one or both bid networks.
- State of Wisconsin VendorNet System
State of Wisconsin and local agencies bid network. Registration is free.
- DemandStar by Onvia
National bid network – Free subscription is available to access proposals from the City of Madison and other Wisconsin agencies participating in the Wisconsin Association of Public Purchasers (WAPP). A fee is required if subscribing to multiple agencies that are not included in WAPP.
Vendor Information Forms
- Purchasing & Agency Contacts
- City of Madison Letter of Credit
- Local Business Lookup
- Affirmative Action
- Living Wage
- Debarred Companies
- FEMA Addendum - COVID-19
Terms & Conditions
- Standard Terms and Conditions - City of Madison
- Standard Terms and Conditions - Public Health Madison & Dane County
- Federal Transit Authority (FTA) Requirements - Metro Transit
Contract for Purchase of Services
- Contract for Purchase of Services - City of Madison
- Contract for Purchase of Services - Public Health Madison & Dane County