THE LEADERSHIP FORUM WILL BE HELD IN NOVEMBER 2021. THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UPDATED AS DATE APPROACHES. Learn about our 2020 Leadership Forum below:
What were our better moments during this period of crisis? What matters most when making big, small and hard decisions? The Leadership Forum brings City leaders together to tune into what matters most, learn from each other, and set an intention for moving forward.
What is the Leadership Forum?
A half-day virtual gathering of Citywide Leaders to introduce the values-based leadership framework. We will build a common understanding of how and where values-based leadership is and isn't already being embodied, and provide a call to action to participants to create an intentional practice in their agency to continue recovery.
In 2021, Department & Division Head (DDH) meetings will become TeamCity Change Leadership Meetings. This event also serves to launch the new focus of our monthly time with citywide leaders.
What to expect
- Engaging Keynote by Denise Thomas, Values-based leadership: Remove, Discover, Act
- Lightning Talks on how City leaders responded to COVID
- Action planning for how we will continue to recover in 2021
Meet our Keynote
The vision for these monthly gatherings is to serve as a vehicle for leadership capacity building in organizational change and to disperse change leadership competencies across a diverse subsect of the organization. These meetings are an interactive space where City leaders learn collaboratively, have honest conversations, and learn from internal and external experts
Questions about TeamCity Change Leadership Meetings? Contact Kara Kratowicz
Who Should Attend
- Mayor’s Management Team (Mayor, Deputy Mayors, Department & Division Heads)
- 4-6 leaders identified by the Division and Department Head
- We asked agency heads to identify leaders who are not only supervisors by title but also the people on their teams who contribute to a healthy, productive workplace through their actions.