Supervisor Sessions: Managing Difficult Employee Situations Part 2
In this two part training series, we will provide current supervisors with an opportunity to receive a refresher training on what the Employee Assistance Program is and how it can assist supervisors in navigating challenging and sensitive issues that arise in their employees. We will provide education and skills on:
- Trauma-informed supervision.
- Increase your skill set in having constructive conversations with your employees when they are having a tough time at work.
- Navigating alcohol and other drug abuse issues in the workplace, including setting appropriate boundaries.
- Learning about caregiver stress and how to support caregivers in the workplace.
- Responding to employee and employee significant other death, loss, and grief in the workplace, including how to respond to your team in an effective and sensitive way.
We will additionally be allowing plenty of time for discussion and questions.