The hours and days of service for paratransit closely match Metro's regular fixed-route bus service. Approximate hours listed below:
- Weekdays: 5:30 am - midnight
- Saturdays & Sundays: 7:00 am - 11:30 pm
- * Holidays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Paratransit service hours vary on Christmas Eve (12/24) and New Year's Eve (12/31). Please call 608-266-4466 for details.
* Service times and schedules are dependent on fixed-route holiday service. Additionally, all standing rides are canceled on holidays. Riders must call Metro Customer Service at (608) 266-4466 to schedule a casual ride to travel on these dates.
Like the service hours, the paratransit service area closely matches regular fixed-route bus service. Generally, if you can get to a location using a fixed-route city bus, you should be able to get there using paratransit. However, there are some exceptions. Please call Metro Customer Service for additional questions.
Enter an address below to see if a location can be served. Make sure both start location and destination are entered. Zoom in on the map for accuracy.
Service Area Map Key
- Full serviceGreen sections have full service. On the map this service area covers the majority of Madison from East to West.
- Limited serviceGold sections have limited service. On the map this service area includes parts of Middleton, Fitchburg, Southeast Madison north of McFarland and a section of Northeast Madison between Interstate 90 and North 151.
- Rides starting and ending in Monona not eligible.Purple sections note that rides beginning or ending in Monono not eligible. This service area includes areas south of West Broadway to the Capital Springs State Recreation Area to a short distance west of South Towne Drive.
Click on colored zones for further details.