View information about changes to on-street parking restrictions, permit applications, and other services.
City of Madison On-Street and Off-Street Parking Updates
Thursday, June 25, 2020 - 2:16pm
The Parking Division is continuing the current suspension of some posted restrictions in non-metered areas through Sunday, July 5. The current off-street $5 daily maximum offered at all of the City-owned garages has also extended and will now include Brayton Lot.
We will continue to evaluate all changes on a week-by-week basis, making adjustments to best meet the needs of the community.
The following non-metered parking restrictions will remain temporarily suspended Citywide through at least Sunday, July 5, and will not be enforced:
- Residential Permit Only areas
- 1-hour and 2-hour time-limits in non-metered areas
- Street sweeping and Clean Streets-Clean Lakes program restrictions
$5 daily maximum fee in all City-owned public-parking garages:
- Temporary $5 daily maximum fee in all City-owned public parking garages and Brayton Lot.
- The first hour of parking is free on Saturdays.
- Read the release about this change: $5 Maximum per Day and First Hour Free on Saturdays in City-Owned Parking Garages
All other on-street metered and non-metered parking restrictions are in effect and enforceable.
Visit https://www.cityofmadison.com/parking-utility/coronavirus for all the current information related to the Parking Division and service changes.
As a reminder, it is safest to remain home, but if you are required to leave your home, it is recommended to wear a cloth face cover as an additional tool to prevent spreading of the virus. Please help keep our community healthy and safe by following Public Health Madison & Dane County recommendations and guidance.
- Parking Division, 608-266-4761, email@example.com