Funds administered by the Community Development Division (CDD), with a few exceptions, are made available to eligible community partners through a Request for Proposals (RFP) process. The RFPs include information about the application process, criteria for successful applications and the amount of funding available. To receive emails about funding opportunities please subscribe to the CDD Funding Opportunities email list.
Current Funding Opportunities
- 2022 Affordable Housing Fund-Tax Credits RFP (Closed)
- 2022 BCJI Isthmus Safety Initiative RFP (Closed)
- 2022 Housing Forward Financing for Homeownership (Closed)
- 2022 Men's Shelter Operator RFQ (Closed)
- 2022 Youth, Young Adult and Adult Employment RFP (Closed)
- Community Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness Consultant RFP (Closed)