View resources for employees and family members.
Management and Workplace Consultations
While the EAP is here to help employees with personal issues that may affect work performance, it is also a partner to the organization and to you as a manager dealing with work performance issues such as attendance, attitude, workplace incidents, substance abuse or general productivity. Do you have two employees who are not getting along? Are you noticing behaviors that concern you but that you are not sure how to address? Contact your EAP to consult about the situation and receive another perspective as well as suggestions for possible solutions. The City’s internal EAP can also bring in the expertise of our external EAP provider when appropriate.
Resources for Managers and Supervisors
- Creating a Culture of Well-Being at Work (2022 Workplace Mental Health Toolkit by Mental Health America)
- Return to the Workplace Guide for Managers and Supervisors (Revised 9/9/2022)
- Critical Incident Response for Managers, Supervisors and Leads
- EAP Resources for Managers
- FEI Resources for Managers (Requires an account on AllOneHealth's member portal, see instructions here)
- Psychological Safety at Work
- Building Resiliency Series