Tenney Park - Hockey Rink
|Address:||1330 Sherman Ave|
|Maintained By:||City of Madison Parks Division|
DetailsIn addition to a groomed frozen lagoon, Tenney Park offers a hockey rink with lighting. If the rink is listed as closed, DO NOT GO ON THE ICE.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Skate rentals and equipment are available.
- No concessions.
- The pavilion is closed to the public.
- No personal items may be left inside the pavilion.
- Outdoor seating available.
RESTROOMS OPEN (when the lagoon is listed as open)
Monday through Friday: 11am-8pm
Sunday and Holidays: 12pm-6pm
January 7 through February 20, 2022*
2022 RENTAL HOURS*
|Wednesday - Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
- Ice Skates - Figure and Hockey
- Adults: $6/hr
- Youth (15 and younger): $3/hr
- $2/ each additional hour
- Sticks: $2/hr
- Puck: $3/each purchase
- Tape: $2/each purchase
*Note: The official opening day and the end of season day will vary depending on the conditions. All winter recreation is weather-dependent. If an amenity is closed, restrooms and/or rentals are not available. Staff may close early due to weather or low participation.