Please use this form to report Non-Emergency issues only.

  • Emergencies: If you or someone else is at risk or needs help, or if the maintenance item is an emergency condition, please call 911.
  • Stormwater Emergencies: If clogged grates or blocked waterways are causing an imminent threat to your property, please call (608) 266-4430

Please use this form to report flooding and damage to private property or public lands, including City parks. This form is for reporting flooding in the City of Madison only.

We will use this information to prioritize repairs and to plan for upgrades to our City stormwater infrastructure to reduce flooding damage in the future. Thank you for your time.

Flooding Type

Flooding Type * required
Contact Information