Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Department of Planning, Community & Economic Development offices are closed to the public until further notice. For assistance please call (608) 266-4635 and we will get back to you.
View all impacts to City service on the City's COVID-19 website.
- Complete the Census and Encourage Others to Join You! Posted 3/27/2020
- Mayor Rhodes-Conway's Statement Regarding COVID-19 and Protecting the Homeless Posted 3/26/2020
- City of Madison Actions on Coronavirus: Updated March 24 Posted 3/24/2020
- City of Madison Works to Support Restaurant Carry-Out Service Posted 3/22/2020
- Mayor Satya Rhodes-Conway’s Statement on Local Business with Regards to COVID-19 Posted 3/18/2020
- Mayor Rhodes-Conway’s Statement on Taking Care of Children in Response to COVID-19 Posted 3/17/2020
- Changes to City Services and Paid Leave in Response to COVID-19 Posted 3/17/2020
- Rebalanced Life Wellness Center Hosts Census Education Event Posted 3/13/2020
- NEIGHBORHOOD GRANT WORKSHOPS Jan. 28 & Jan. 29 Posted 1/23/2020
Need help buying a home? Find resources for inspecting, financing & buying your dream home.
Home Buyers Round Table »
Do I need a Permit?
Licenses & Permits »