How to get Prequalified
2. Click “Licenses/Registrations” at the top of the page.
3. Click “Apply for a License/Registration”
4. Select “Prequalified Contractor”, then “Continue Application”
5. Select the category(s) for the type of work you want to be prequalified for.
· Category A covers Street Terrace permits, limited concrete work, tree pruning, and sewer lateral inspection/cleaning.
Category B covers work performed under a Private
Developer Agreement or Public Works contract. This category also requires an AA plan. You can leave the AA Plan number
blank on the prequalified contractor application; however, when the application
is completed, repeat steps 2 & 3 and select “Affirmative Action Plan
–Public Works” or “AA Plan Exemption” (if appropriate) to fill out.
· Category C is required if you need to obtain a permit to excavate in the ROW.
For registration, activation, password, or other account issues please email email@example.com
If your certificate of insurance or bond has expired, updated certificates can be emailed to ContractorPrequalification@cityofmadison.com
Our Madison – Inclusive, Innovative, & Thriving
Copyright © 1995 - 2020 City of Madison, WI